My Etsy Shop

Friday, March 19, 2010

The Beauty of Paua Abalone!





Lately, I’ve been crazy with paua abalone. They are so attractive and beautiful and it just reminds you of the natural beauty of the ocean. They give off this interesting rainbow colors and when worn as jewelry gives you a glimmer of color. Paua abalone also reminds me of a beautiful peacock. They are so pretty to look at and their color is just mesmerizing. Just a little tidbit- do you know that Paua is also known as Sea Opal. I thought this would be interesting as the gemstone Opal is another beauty that is simple in color yet exudes grace and elegance. Here are two of my jewelry that are pure paua abalone. You can purchase these at http://www.shellbling.com or if you have an etsy account- www.shellbling.etsy.com

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment